- "D.D. Dynamite" is a good end-game card in decks using "Macro Cosmos", "Banisher of the Light", "Banisher of the Radiance" or "Dimensional Fissure", as by that time a good number of cards should be in your opponent's removed from play zone (and your other cards should have done enough damage to his/her lifepoints already).
- Cards that make the opponent waste cards are a good way of setting up this card's power. Use Morphing Jar #2, Needle Worm, Card Destruction, Morphing Jar and possibly Robbin' Goblin or Robbin' Zombie while Macro Cosmos or a Banisher is on the field.
- The minimum number of removed-from-play cards you need for an OTK is 27. (27 x 300 = 8100) or 9 if you use 3 copy of this card
- If you're feeling lucky, use "Fiend Comedian" late in the game as a prelude to this card.
- If there are cards already removed from play by using "Macro Cosmos", "Banisher of the Light" or "Dimensional Fissure", use "Chaos End" to get more cards to remove from play more cards in order to inflict more damage.
- Use this card with "Masked HERO Dark Law" to make sure any card sent to your opponent's graveyard is banished and still give him some high damage
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.