- This card is an excellent Side Deck choice. It can easily be used to ruin Exodia Decks and Demise OTK Decks.
- This card also runs well in a Bounce and Spin deck, since you are guaranteed to know a card in hand.
- This card is well-used after your Dark Designator's effect has resolved.
- This card is good against decks that constantly let you know a card in your opponent's hand. Such cards as Honest, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, and Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru reveal themselves to you.
- This card is useful against Koa'ki Meiru decks due to cards being shown to you. But save this card for Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru because it is the backbone of the deck.
- This card is useful with Ominous Fortunetelling, because even if you guess the card in your opponent's hand wrong, you can surely remove it.
- This card can easily get rid of Honest or at least check if your opponent has one or not before you attack. Just make sure you don't have too many valuable cards in your hand when you play this as you may not get them back.
- Discard D.D. Scout Plane if you guess wrong, so your card won't be wasted and you can use it for a Tribute summon during the next turn.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.