- If your opponent decides to attack and/ or you activate "Limiter Removal", you can use "Ultimate Offering" to tribute it for a Tribute Summon, as long as they enter the Battle Phase.
- Use with "Kishido Spirit" so the opponent won't be able to destroy it with monsters (except "The Wicked Avatar"). Since the ATK of "Cyber Shadow Gardna" is the same as the monster it battles, any time the opponent battles it, his/her monsters will be destroyed.
- Using "Imperial Custom" will make this card indestructible, making it a durable defensive wall against your opponent.
- "Staunch Defender" in tandem with the above combo is a very nice field wipe.
- "Gaia Power" and/ or "Machine Assembly Line" can be used to ensure "Cyber Shadow Gardna" will have more ATK if attacked by an opponent's non-EARTH/Machine-Type monster.
- With "Cyber Summon Blaster" on the field, you can inflict 300 damage to your opponent each time it's activated.
- Use this in conjunction with "Urgent Tuning" and a Tuner monster, allowing for an instant Synchro Summon. (ex: "Rose, Warrior of Revenge" to make "Stardust Dragon" or "Red Dragon Archfiend")
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.