- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Prediction Princess Coinorma", "Spirit of the Fall Wind", "Subterror Behemoth Apparition", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Last Will", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Sphere of Chaos", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Block Dragon" and "Doki Doki".
- You can use this card along side "Morphing Jar" in an Empty Jar deck.
- Because both players are Special Summoning their monsters, this card's effect can be used in conjuncture with "Giant Trap Hole", "Floodgate Trap Hole", and "Network Trap Hole".
- This card can be brought back with the "The Shallow Grave." Combined with "Magician of Faith," Cyber Jar can be brought back to clear the field several times.
- This card's effect can facilitate the summoning of "Five-Headed Dragon" or "Victory Dragon" in a Dragon deck.
- If your "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon" or "Deep-Eyes White Dragon" is destroyed by this card's effect, they can clear out the opponent's front row with its effect, which can result in an OTK if your Monsters are strong enough.
- When this card's effect activates, banish "Return of the Dragon Lords" from your Graveyard to protect your more powerful Dragons.
- If this card is Set, the hand-emptying Effect of "Card of Demise" is barely an issue.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.