- This card can be used to Special Summon "Cyber Dragon Infinity" once per turn.
- Use "Instant Fusion" and Special Summon "Cyber Saurus", "Pair Cycroid" or "Panzer Dragon" as one of the Materials to Xyz Summon this card.
- "Quickdraw Synchron", "Solar Wind Jammer", "Galaxy Soldier", "Toon Cyber Dragon" and "Cyber Dragon" are the best choices for the other Material of this card without using your Normal Summon. In addition, "Quickdraw Synchron" can be searched with "Tuning", while the other cards can be searched with "Cyber Repair Plant".
- If there is a needed to Normal Summon, use the effect of "Chronomaly Golden Jet", "Cyber Dragon Drei" or "Jumbo Drill" to increase your monster's Levels by 1, allowing this card to be Special Summon. Take note that the effect of "Jumbo Drill" must be activated first before Summoning any Level 5 Machine-Type monsters, unless there are another face-up Level 4 Machine-Type monster.
- "Proto-Cyber Dragon", "Cyber Dragon Zwei", "Cyber Dragon Core" or "Cyber Dragon Drei" can be banished instead of the original "Cyber Dragon" to allow this card to gain ATK.
- Note that the above cards are only treated as "Cyber Dragon" while on the field or Graveyard. To use this effect, the substitute "Cyber Dragons" must be face-up on the field. Only the printed "Cyber Dragon" can be used for this effect from the hand.
- Banish "Cyber Dragon Drei" with this card effect. Not only can this card's ATK increased, one of your "Cyber Dragon" that was Special Summoned by this card effect can be protected from being destroyed.
- "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" can be used with this card to Xyz Summon "Number C6: Chronomaly Chaos Atlandis".
- An OTK can be performed by activating this card's effect to give it a 2100 ATK boost and moreover doubling it with "Limiter Removal" to a total of 8400 damage.
- Use this card's effect to Special Summon a "Cyber Dragon", then Normal Summon "Heraldic Beast Basilisk" and switch the control of it by using "Creature Swap". Then, attack "Basilisk" with this card and after this card be destroyed by its effect, Special Summon "Barbaroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine" or "Cyber Twin Dragon" and attack with it. Without counting with the opponent's monster switched, this combo can deal a total of:
- 15300 damage, if the Fusion Monster was "Barbaroid":
- 3200 (this card with a 2100 ATK boost attacking "Basilisk") + 4000x2 (assuming that the opponent's monsters have 0 ATK and are in Attack Position, once "Barbaroid" can't attack directly) + 2 x 1000 (the effect of "Barbaroid") + 2100;
- 11900, if the chosen Fusion Monster was "Cyber Twin Dragon" and your opponent controlled no other monster, besides the one that was switched.
- 30600 or 23800 if "Limiter Removal" is used.
- 15300 damage, if the Fusion Monster was "Barbaroid":
- "Inferno Reckless Summon" can be used when you Special Summon "Proto-Cyber Dragon" or "Cyber Dragon Core" to Special Summon three copies of the original "Cyber Dragon", then use two of the "Cyber Dragons" to Xyz Summon this card. This allows this card's effect of gaining ATK to be used by banishing "Proto-Cyber"/"Core" on the same turn.
- If using "Core", "Machine Duplication" can achieve the same result.
- "Ancient Gear Catapult" can be used to destroy "Geartown" to Summon two copies of "Ancient Gear Engineer" to overlay into this card.
- This card's name is not considered to have the same name as "Cyber Dragon", so if "Evolution Burst" is used in combination with a card who does have that effect. Use it to Xyz Summon this card, then this card can still attack.
- "Level Lifter" is a good way to get this card out quickly is to discard a Level 5 monster to make both your Machine-Type monsters Level 5 to Xyz Summon this card.
- Even better, in a well-made Machine-Type/"Cyber Dragon" Deck, this monster can be Summoned in 1 turn, and activate its effect, using "Level Lifter". Normal Summon "Tin Goldfish", then use its effect to Summon any Level 4 Machine-Type monster. Use "Level Lifter" to discard "Cyber Dragon" and target the Machine-Type monsters that was just Summoned. Now use those two monsters to bring this monster out, and use its effect right away to bring back your discarded "Cyber Dragon".
- In addition to being able to Special Summon Fusions that have "Cyber Dragon" as a Fusion Material, such as "Cyber End Dragon" and "Cyber Twin Dragon", other powerful Fusion Monsters like "Gatling Dragon", "Barbaroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine", "Super Vehicroid - Stealth Union" and "Cyber Ogre 2" can also be Special Summoned.
- Level 5 Machine-Type monsters.
Japanese name Primary type Secondary type Attribute ATK DEF Accel Synchron アクセル・シンクロン Synchro Monster
Tuner monster DARK 500 2100 Ally Mind Ａ・マインド Normal Monster Tuner monster DARK 1800 1400 Ally of Justice Catastor Ａ・Ｏ・Ｊ カタストル Synchro Monster
DARK 2200 1200 Ally of Justice Omni-Weapon Ａ・Ｏ・Ｊ リーサル・ウェポン Effect Monster DARK 2200 800 Ally of Justice Rudra Ａ・Ｏ・Ｊ ルドラ Effect Monster DARK 1900 1200 Ancient Gear Engineer 古代の機械工兵 Effect Monster EARTH 1500 1500 Ancient Tool アイアン・ハート Normal Monster DARK 1700 1400 B.E.S. Crystal Core 巨大戦艦 クリスタル・コア Effect Monster WATER 2100 1000 Cannon Soldier MK-2 メガキャノン・ソルジャー Effect Monster EARTH 1900 1200 Chimeratech Rampage Dragon キメラテック・ランページ・ドラゴン Fusion Monster
DARK 2100 1600 ... further results (63 more)
- Machine-Type Fusion Monsters that can be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.