- This card can be easily Synchro Summoned by using the effect of "Windwitch - Ice Bell" to Special Summon "Windwitch - Glass Bell". Then, "Glass Bell" can be used to search "Windwitch - Snow Bell", that can be Special Summoned with its own effect. Synchro Summon a Level 7 WIND monster, and then Synchro Summon this card, with a blanket protection against destruction by card effects.
- This card can also be Summoned in Decks already known for Synchro Summoning many monsters in a turn. Requiring generic materials, this card could fit in strategies like "Dragunity", "Yang Zing" and "Blackwing".
- In a Dinosaur Deck, "Babycerasaurus" can be used to Special Summon a Level 3 "Jurrac" Tuner monster, which can be used with "Souleating Oviraptor" or "Miscellaneousaurus" to Synchro Summon a Level 7 monster. Then, "Miscellaneosaurus" can banish itself from the Graveyard to Special Summon "Jurrac Aeolo", enabling this card's Synchro Summon.
- In a "Odd-Eyes"/"Magician" Deck, "Tuning Magician" can be combined with a "Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon" to Synchro Summon this card. You could also use Nobledragon Magician to reduce the level of Meteorburst or Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon by 3, then synchro summon using White Wing Magician with Meteorburst or Nobledragon with Wing Dragon
- In a "Speedroid" Deck:
- Special Summon "Speedroid Terrortop" and use its effect to search "Speedroid Taketomborg", Special Summon the latter by its effect and Tribute it to Special Summon "Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice", use its effect to change the Level of "Terrortop" and Synchro Summon a WIND monster, then Summon a Tuner that adds up to Level 8 with that Synchro (the Normal Summon hasn't been used yet), and Synchro Summon this card.
- Normal Summon "Speedroid Horse Stilts", then use its effect to Special Summon "Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke". Synchro Summon a Level 7 monster, then banish "Den-Den Daiko Duke" to Special Summon either "Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice" or "Speedroid Gum Prize", and tune it with the Level 7 Synchro for this card.
- In the late game, if "Hi-Speedroid Hagoita" is in the Graveyard and "Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice" or "Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke" is on the field, the former can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard using its own effect, and then Synchro Summon this card.
- In a "Symphonic Warrior" Deck:
- If there is a "Symphonic Warrior Guitaar" and either "Symphonic Warrior Synthess" or "Symphonic Warrior Drumss" in your hand, Normal Summon the one in your hand, then use the Pendulum Effect of "Guitaars" to Special Summon the other from your Deck. Then, Synchro Summon "Hi-Speedroid Kendama" and use its effect to banish "Drumss" from your Graveyard. Finally, use "Synthess" to Special Summon the banished "Drumss" and Synchro Summon this card.
- In a "Blue-Eyes" Deck, "Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon" can be used to Special Summon a Level 7 Dragon Synchro Monster, which in turn can be combined with one of the "With Eyes of Blue" Tuner monsters.
- In a "Warrior" Deck, this card can be summoned if you combo "Junk Synchron" and "Synchro Chase" or "Junk Converter". First, activate "Synchro Chase", Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" and use its effect to Special Summon a Level 2 monster from the Graveyard. Synchro Summon "Junk Warrior" and use "Synchro Chase" (or the effect of "Junk Converter", if summoned by "Junk Synchron") to summon "Junk Synchron" from the Graveyard, and then Synchro Summon this card.
- This card can be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck with the effects of "Ultimaya Tzolkin" and "Metaltron XII, the True Dracombatant".
- This card can be used as an effective counter to "Apoqliphort Towers", as its Trigger Effect enables it to destroy "Towers" by battle.
- "Follow Wing" and/or "Windwitch - Snow Bell" can be used to protect this card from destruction.
- "Honest", "Elemental HERO Honest Neos" or similar cards will backfire on the opponent, as the turn player's mandatory effect is always Chain Link 1, and the action will just add more ATK on this card.
- This card can be very effective against "Kozmo" and "Monarch" Decks, as none of their Level 5 or higher monsters can defeat this card in battle due to this card's effect, and whenever they activate effects, this card can negate them.
- An easy way to get around this card on the Extra Monster Zone is to send it to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.