- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Magical Burst", "Crystal Master", and "Rainbow Bridge".
- This card is generally considered to be the trump card of Crystal Beasts. If you manage to use this card, you can make an OTK since you can have up to 5 Crystal Beasts ready to attack while your opponent is completely defenseless.
- Even better, unlike most other field-clearing cards, the cards taken out by this card do not count as being destroyed, simply "sent to the graveyard," so destruction-preventing cards like Judgment of Anubis, My Body as a Shield, Fake Trap and Stardust Dragon won't work and destruction-proof cards like Different Dimension Dragon will be helpless. Only Spell-proof cards like Silent Magician LV8 and Counter Trap Cards will be able to stand up to this card.
- You should add 3 copies of Crystal Release and Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, to get Crystal Beast cards in the Spell and Trap Card Zones quickly.
- If you use this card in combination with Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude, you don't lose any Crystal Beasts, your opponent cannot negate its effect, and even when you have no Crystal Beasts, you can clean the entire field.
- Ideally, you should use three copies of Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger, and Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth, as these three have the highest ATK among crystal beasts and can finish off an opponent in any combination. Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle can help in reusing Sapphire Pegasus to search out these three. Any other crystal beast, however, will provide little use other than as backups for the 4 Crystal beast requirement for Crystal Abundance.
- In rare instances you might not be able to kill off your opponent after Crystal Abundance has been played. (either not enough cards on your opponents side of the field or some other situation). For these situations play Crystal Blessing to more speedily recharge for another abundance.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.