- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog", "Watch Cat" and "The Despair Uranus".
- You can use "One for One" to summon a Level 1 Fairy-Type monster while this card is active to Summon a high leveled monster such as "Archlord Kristya" or "Splendid Venus".
- You can also use "Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen" in place of "One for One".
- Summon "Freya, Spirit of Victory" and activate the "Court of Justice" to Special Summon a high leveled Fairy Type monster which will gain 400 ATK. Your "Freya, Spirit of Victory" will also be hard to remove from the field because of her effect.
- The most ideal monster would be "Splendid Venus", as your opponent's monsters would lose 500 ATK and your Fairy-Type monsters would gain 400 ATK.
- With the above situation, Summoning "Archlord Kristya" would make offensive attempts by your opponent difficult due to the inability to Special Summon and the large disparity in ATK values.
- Use "Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen", to Special Summon a strong Fairy-Type monster like the above mentioned examples or "Athena". Then play this card, Normal Summon (or Special Summon with "One for One") a Level 1 Fairy, and Special Summon another powerful fairy. If you choose to summon two "Athenas", and you have a fairy in your Graveyard, you can deal some serious battle and effect damage.
- Summon "Hanewata" or "Buten" and activate this card to Special Summon another Fairy, using the two for a Synchro Summon.
- Have "Arcana Force 0 - The Fool" face-up on the field to have an difficult Level 1 Fairy to remove from the field.
- Special Summon "D.D. Sprite" by Banishing one Fairy Monster, use "Court of Justice" to special summon a high level monster and then play "Miraculous Descent" to bring your banished monster back.
- You can use this card with "Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen" to special summon two fairy type monsters in one turn and then normal summon another one to get three fairy type monsters on your side of the field.
- Use "The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh" to special summon "Winged Kuriboh" the meet this card's conditions.
- Level 1 Fairy-Type monsters:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.