- This card's primary use is in setting up "Crystal Abundance" for an OTK, but since you'll be wide open to attack afterwards, make sure you can reduce your opponent's Life Points to 0 after the use of "Crystal Abundance".
- Remember that this card stays on the field until its effect resolves. Therefore you can bring up to 4 Crystal Beast cards to your Spell & Trap Card Zone.
- This card can also be used for "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" for 4 of its effects.
- Try using this card to help Summon "Rainbow Dragon" or activate this card while "Rainbow Dragon" is already on the field, so you can use the second effect of "Rainbow Dragon" with less of a cost.
- Set this card after using "Crystal Abundance" if you have another "Crystal Abundance" in your hand. That way, if you can't defeat your opponent after you activate the first "Crystal Abundance", and your opponent swarms the field next turn, you can make a comeback next turn which will likely result in a win.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.