- This card can be used similarly to "De-Fusion", allowing you to:
- If you don't have "Neo Space" or "Instant Neo Space", you can use this card in order to have your fusion monster again next turn.
- Even if you don't intend on doing a second fusion, using this card is probably a good idea, as it allows you to salvage monsters at the expense of a monster that would have left the field anyway.
- You can use this card to change one "Neos" fusion for another, as long as you have a different "Neo-Spacian" on the field.
- This strategy also works if you have "NEX", allowing you to switch "Elemental HERO Aqua Neos" for "Elemental HERO Marine Neos". This is an especially good shift if you don't have "Neo Space" or "Instant Neo Space", because "Marine Neos" doesn't share the common weakness of "Neos" Fusion Monsters.
- You could also use the above strategy to trade a Level 7 "Neos" monster for a Level 9 "Neos" Fusion Monster by adding the appropriate "Neo-Spacian" to the second Contact Fusion.
- You can use this card to activate the effects of "Elemental HERO Aqua Neos", "Elemental HERO Glow Neos" or "Elemental HERO Grand Neos" an extra time per turn.
- This card combos nicely with "Elemental HERO Air Neos" if your opponent has more Life Points then you do. You can use the effect of "Air Neos" to launch a powerful attack, and then you can use this card to deal two more attacks. Finish with the effect of Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird, and the score should be much more in your favor.
- Unfortunately, "Elemental HERO Divine Neos" does not list specific monsters as Fusion Materials, so you cannot conduct Summons after returning it.
- Bear in mind that this card Summons the Fusion Materials listed on the Fusion card, not the Fusion Materials used in the original Summon.
- With the release of "Miracle Contact", you could combine it with this card to attack with the contact fused "Neos" monster then the two or three materials that made it in a single turn very quickly
|Japanese name||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Elemental HERO Air Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ エアー・ネオス||WIND||Warrior||7||2500||2000|
|Elemental HERO Aqua Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ アクア・ネオス||WATER||Warrior||7||2500||2000|
|Elemental HERO Brave Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ ブレイヴ・ネオス||LIGHT||Warrior||7||2500||2000|
|Elemental HERO Chaos Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ カオス・ネオス||DARK||Warrior||9||3000||2500|
|Elemental HERO Cosmo Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ コスモ・ネオス||LIGHT||Warrior||11||3500||3000|
|Elemental HERO Dark Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ ブラック・ネオス||DARK||Warrior||7||2500||2000|
|Elemental HERO Divine Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ ゴッド・ネオス||LIGHT||Warrior||12||2500||2500|
|Elemental HERO Flare Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ フレア・ネオス||FIRE||Warrior||7||2500||2000|
|Elemental HERO Glow Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ グロー・ネオス||LIGHT||Warrior||7||2500||2000|
|Elemental HERO Grand Neos||Ｅ・ＨＥＲＯ グラン・ネオス||EARTH||Warrior||7||2500||2000|
|... further results (8 more)|