- You can use this card in a "Hieratic" Deck if you want to finish your opponent without having to attack and trigger their face-down cards.
- "Coach Captain Bearman" can be used to easily Summon this card. Cards like "Fire Formation - Tensu" can help to Normal Summon enough monsters for the materials.
- It would be best to use this card's effect all at once (all 3 times); that way, you're only sacrificing your Battle Phase once, plus drawing 3 cards can easily turn the game in your favor.
- This card is easy to summon in a "Photon"/"Galaxy" Deck; just summon "Galaxy Knight" and use its effect to Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from the grave, lastly Special Summon "Guardian of Order" from your hand.
- Combine this card with "Pot of Dichotomy" to draw up to 5 cards, and inflict 2400 damage to your opponent. That card's effect also skips your Battle Phase, so this card's drawback will not be a problem.
- This card works well in a "Gagaga" Deck; especially one that utilizes "Gagaga Child". Just normal summon "Gagaga Magician", change its level to 8, then special summon 2 "Gagaga Child"s, and use their effects of changing their levels to 8. Then finally Xyz summon "Coach King Giantrainer", and use its effect 3 times. This way, you have made sure your hand is no less than 6 cards, plus you might have inflicted 2400 (or less) of effect damage using its effect.
- This combo is perfect if it was your first turn.
- It could also help if you had "Gagagadraw"; since you activated this card's effect 3 times using only "Gagaga" monsters as Xyz material, ensuring that you have the 3 "Gagaga" monsters in the graveyard required for "Gagagadraw".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.