- If your opponent controls any monster in their Extra Monster Zone:
- Summoning this card can be a highly effective form of removal, bypassing all card effect immunities and granting you a +1 in card advantage.
- The removal can be made searchable by using "Toon Table of Contents" on "Toon Cyber Dragon". Add in more copies of "Toon Table of Contents" for additional consistency and Deck thinning.
- The removal can also be made resourceless by using the effect of "Cyber Dragon Core" from the Graveyard, which gets another +1 and works even if your hand and field are both empty.
- If your opponent's Extra Deck monster is sufficiently powerful, use "Creature Swap" on your "Cyber Dragon" monster for another +1. (Note that if your opponent controls a weak Extra Deck monster, they may choose to swap that monster instead, nullifying this particular combo.)
- This card can be a terrifyingly effective way to break an opponent's Extra Link, giving you yet another +1 on top of a 3600 ATK monster. ()
- Like "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon", this card can be used on opponent's "Cyber Dragon" monster, such as "Cyber Dragon Core" or "Cyber Dragon Infinity".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.