- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Painful Escape", "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms", "Chaos Zone", "Magical Contract Door", "Draconnection", "Eclipse Wyvern", "The Melody of Awakening Dragon", "Paladin of Felgrand" and "Krystal Dragon".
- Use the effect of "Armageddon Knight" to easily get a DARK monster in the Graveyard for this card's Summoning.
- "Infinite Cards" can increase the amount of damage inflicted by this card's effect, particularly since it also removes the hand-size limit of your opponent as well; more cards to discard means more damage is inflicted.
- This card can also serve as back-up for your "Slifer the Sky Dragon". If "Slifer" were to be destroyed and you still have extra cards in your hand, you can Special Summon this card and possibly inflict massive damage.
Traditional Format (TCG)
- See Yata-Garasu Lockdown.
- Use "Painful Choice", "Dragon Ravine", or "Dragon Shrine" to put DARK and LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard to make the Summoning of this monster easier.
- After using this card's effect, Special Summon the Dragon Rulers from your Graveyard, banishing an "Eclipse Wyvern" to do so. When you banish it, use its effect to add your banished "Victory Dragon" to your hand. Tribute Summon "Victory Dragon" with three of your monsters, and attack directly, winning you the Match.
- You can also Special Summon "Keeper of the Shrine" when this card sends itself to the Graveyard. Due to its first effect, it will count as 2 of the required Tributes for "Victory Dragon", giving you three Dragon Rulers to spare. This is especially handy if your opponent still has a large chunk of LP left.
- In a Graveyard Dragon Power Deck, this card's Nuking effect can be fatal. Activate this card's effect while you control "Meteor Black Comet Dragon" and "Black Metal Dragon". Your opponent's field will be empty and they will be handless, while your sent Monsters' effects will give you "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" for Tributing and "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" to attack directly with. Between your opponent taking damage from this card's effect and "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon's" ATK boost, this will more than likely result in an OTK.
- As an alternative, you can activate "Last Will" while you control this card and "Black Metal Dragon", before using this card's effect. When this card and "Black Metal Dragon" are sent to the Graveyard, use "Last Will's" effect to search "The Black Stone of Legend", and "Black Metal Dragon's" effect to search "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon". Use "The Black Stone's" effect to Special Summon "Red-Eyes Black Dragon", Tribute it to Special Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon", and attack directly for an OTK.
- This card has great conjunction with "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" because after activating its effect you can activate it to banish it, and you still have a powerful monster on your field after the End Phase.
- Because the burn damage is not simultaneous, it can trigger several of your opponent's card effects to miss the timing such as "Yubel - Terror Incarnate". Keep in mind that your effects will not trigger monster effects such as "Lightpulsar Dragon" to miss the timing.
- Always have a "Witch of the Black Forest" on the field when activating this card's effect. It is good for starting the Yata Lock, and also helps you avoid Top-Decking.
- This card's Nuke effect is a good way to counter the "Timelords", since it sends them to the Graveyard instead of destroying them outright.
- Activate this card's effect, then chain "Ring of Destruction" and target "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" for an extra 3000 damage. However, this will set you back 4000 LP with the combined effects, so it's best to use this strategy if it will reduce your opponent's Life Points to zero so you don't leave yourself open to a direct attack.
- Use this card's effect while "Night Assailant" is in-hand to guarantee having a monster in the following turn. "Spear Cretin" is a good candidate.
|Japanese name||Card type||Property|
|Primal Seed||原初の種||Spell Card|
Normal Spell Card
|Normal Spell Card|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.