- Activate this card to destroy 2 copies of a card your opponent Summons, then activate "Karma Cut" to banish it alongside its 2 copies in the Graveyard.
- You can use this card when your opponent Summons "Proto-Cyber Dragon" to send all copies of "Cyber Dragon" in their Deck and hand to the Graveyard, striking a blow to the opponent's "Cyber Dragon" theme. This is less than good, however, if your opponent plays "Overload Fusion".
- Use this card on your own monsters to benefit. Such examples are "Divine Dragon - Excelion", "King of the Skull Servants", "Disciple of the Forbidden Spell" or "Chain Thrasher".
- In a "Skull Servant" Deck, use this card on "Skull Servant", "King of the Skull Servants", "The Lady in Wight" or "Wightmare". "The Lady in Wight" is the best to use this card on because it is the hardest to search by other means.
- Alternatively in a "Blackwing" Deck" or the more Graveyard reliant Vayu Turbo variant you can Summon either "Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor" or "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn" and use this card to send the other copies to the Graveyard for quicker access to more explosive plays.
- Cards like "Babycerasaurus", "Ghost Gardna", "Granadora", "Miracle Flipper", "Destiny HERO - Double Dude" and "Vortex Trooper" all have an effect that activates upon being destroyed, but not specifically by battle. You could use this to your advantage.
- "Necro Gardna" also works well with this card.
- This would work well in a "Yubel" Deck, enabling you to Summon up to 3 "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" if used correctly.
- Use this card on your "Phantom Beast Cross-Wing" or "Phantom Beast Thunder-Pegasus" to quickly fill your Graveyard with the desired monsters. You will either give it a power boost or delay it's destruction.
- Use this card against a "Gladiator Beast" Deck to cause havoc.
- Gemini Summon "Elemental HERO Neos Alius", and activate this card to send 3 copies of "Elemental HERO Neos" to the grave, and equip the one on the field with "Phalanx Pike".
- This combo works well with "Harpies" also.
- Normal Summon "Emissary from Pandemonium" with 1 Tribute, or Special Summon "Trap Eater", then activate this card to send your remaining copies to the Graveyard for use with the effect of "Battle Tuned".
- Summon any of the "Djinn of Rituals" and then activate this, allowing you to stock your Graveyard for Ritual Summoning.
- This card works well with "Warm Worm", which can force your opponent to mill up to 9 cards at once, possibly wiping out an "Exodia" Deck.
- This card can be lethal to a "Superheavy Samurai" Deck, as they are Decks with multiple copies of each card, and very few, if any, Spells and Traps present. Plus all the monsters (bar the Extra deck ones) have less than 2000 ATK, making any of them as easy prey. If three "Chain Destructions" are used, then it would devastate the Deck of key monsters and no way to recover them without using Spells that recover monsters, jeopardizing the Deck's strategies and the usage of some monsters (namely the "Superheavy Samurai" Tuner monsters, who all require no Spells/Traps in the Graveyard), effectively shutting the Deck down.
- Summon "Necro Fleur" and play this card. You will get 1 to 2 "Sorciere de Fleur" monsters on the field, depending on how many "Necro Fleur" cards you have left in your Deck.
- And if you want to be really devious, play any card effect to bounce "Necro Fleur" back to your hand or Deck (such as "Compulsory Evacuation Device" or "Phoenix Wing Wind Blast") after activating "Chain Destruction" to the Normal, Flip or Special Summon of "Necro Fleur" to potentially get up to 3 "Sorciere de Fleur" Special Summoned at once because all three will be in your hand and/or Deck. Just be careful not to use anything that will negate the Summon or "Chain Destruction" will resolve without effect.
- In a Zombie Deck, play this card with "Mezuki".
- Monsters with 2000 or less ATK that can be targeted by this card's effect:
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level||PS||ATK||DEF|
|"C" Ranger Shine Black||Ｇ戦隊 シャインブラック||Normal Monster||EARTH||Insect||4||2000||0|
|The 13th Grave||１３人目の埋葬者||Normal Monster||DARK||Zombie||3||1200||900|
|3-Hump Lacooda||みつこぶラクーダ||Effect Monster||EARTH||Beast||3||500||1500|
|30,000-Year White Turtle||３万年の白亀||Normal Monster||WATER||Aqua||5||1250||2100|
|4-Starred Ladybug of Doom||死の４つ星てんとう虫||Effect Monster||Flip monster||WIND||Insect||3||800||1200|
|7 Colored Fish||レインボー・フィッシュ||Normal Monster||WATER||Fish||4||1800||800|
|8-Claws Scorpion||八つ手サソリ||Effect Monster||DARK||Insect||2||300||200|
|A-Assault Core||Ａ－アサルト・コア||Effect Monster||Union monster||LIGHT||Machine||4||1900||200|
|A-Team: Trap Disposal Unit||トラップ処理班 Ａチーム||Effect Monster||FIRE||Machine||2||300||400|
|A/D Changer||ＡＤチェンジャー||Effect Monster||LIGHT||Warrior||1||100||100|
|... further results|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.