- This card can be used over "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK" in terms of a Rank 4 engine to remove opposing threats. While the former has 100 more ATK and can protect itself from destruction, this card's actual removal effect is stronger in a number of ways:
- Unlike "Silent Honor ARK", the target does not have to be an Attack Position Special Summoned monster, or even a monster at all, increasing its number of potential targets and preventing your opponent from playing around its effect by placing their monsters in Defense Position or using a Deck less centered around Special Summoning.
- In most cases, cards are generally harder to recover when shuffled back to the Main Deck than being sent to the Graveyard (assuming "Silent Honor ARK" later detaches the attached target or itself leaves the field). Take this advantage against imposing monsters such as "Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World", "Lightpulsar Dragon", "Fire King High Avatar Garunix" and especially Ritual Monsters.
- In general, as both cards are prized for their removal effects rather than their offensive and defensive capabilities (making both benefits of "Silent Honor ARK" less relevant), and it is infeasible to use either monsters' effect more than once per Summon anyway, this card is generally seen as outclassing "Silent Honor ARK".
- This card may be used over "Diamond Dire Wolf" since it doesn't have to destroy itself to eliminate a card, and it can eliminate cards that are protected from destruction.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.