- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog" and "The Despair Uranus".
- "Card Shuffle" works well with "Convulsion of Nature" as it allows you to both shuffle your opponent's deck once per turn if you want to keep them from getting a good card, as well as shuffle your own to prevent yourself from getting a bad one.
- This makes a decent 3-card-combo as well with “Archfiend's Oath” to add the top card to your hand that you may want, being able to see the top card after all, and then shuffling your deck afterwards to increase your chances of drawing key cards.
- If you send a card back to the top of your deck with "Plaguespreader Zombie", you can shuffle your deck if you sent back a throwaway card, or one that you couldn't use right away.
- If you sent a card back to the top of your opponent's deck with the effect of "Legendary Jujitsu Master", you can shuffle their deck to help ensure they don't use that card against you right away.
- This card works well with "Recycle", as it allows you to now have a greater chance of getting the card you just put back into your deck.
- If your opponent placed a card they wanted to the top of their Deck with "Deep Diver", "Field-Commander Rahz", the aforementioned Plaguespreader Zombie, or a similar card, you can use this card to shuffle it back down.
- This card is a great counter to “SPYRAL” decks, which often stack the opponent’s deck with certain cards to activate their effects, and by using this card, you can keep them guessing.
- Using this against “Flower Cardian” decks is also a good counter, as the archetype is also based on stacking their own deck with specific cards to activate their effects or special summon themselves.
- Remember, in a tournament match you have 3 minutes to shuffle your deck, every time you shuffle your deck. This card can therefore be used to burn up time on the clock in a stall deck like "Self-Destruct Button", and then sided out after time is called to make room for burn cards to win in sudden death.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.