- This card can be added from the graveyard to the hand by the effect of "Wizard Buster Destruction Sword".
- This card can be searched by "Temple of the Kings", "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Chaofeng, Phantom of the Yang Zing", "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane", "Sage with Eyes of Blue", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "One for One", "Where Arf Thou?", "Mimiclay", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Shining Angel", "Rai-Mei", "Chaos Zone", "Photon Veil", "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden", "Masked Dragon", "Red-Eyes Baby Dragon", "Soldier Dragon", "Dread Dragon", "Dragonic Guard", "Draconnection", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation" and "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum".
- An ideal opening hand would contain this card and "Emblem of Dragon Destroyer". Normal Summon "Buster Whelp" and activate its effect, adding "Dragon Buster Destruction Sword" to your hand. Then use "Emblem of Dragon Destroyer" to search "Buster Blader". Use this card's second effect to Special Summon "Buster Blader", then equip "Dragon Buster Destruction Sword" from your hand to him, Special Summon it using its third effect, and use them to Synchro Summon "Buster Dragon". Finally, Special Summon "Buster Blader" from the Graveyard using its effect.
- This card can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard each turn by the effect of "Kinka-Byo" allowing for easy Synchro Summoning or gaining access by the former's effect to Special Summon a "Buster Blader".
- This card can be easily send to the Graveyard for later revival with its third effect by discarding it via the effect of "Cards of Consonance". Through "Cards of Consonance", the effect can even draw a card which can be discard to do exactly that.
- While this card can use the first effect to search for "Buster Blader, the Destruction Swordmaster", it can't use the second effect to summon it from the hand to the battlefield because its not treated as "Buster Blader" in the Hand. Use cards to discard that card to Special Summon it from the Graveyard like "One for One".
- When using "One for One", Special Summon "Dragon Buster Destruction Sword", then use this card second effect to Special Summon the "Buster Blader" in the Graveyard, then activate the effect from "Dragon Buster Destruction Sword" to attach it itself to that "Buster Blader". Special summon it and Synchro Summon "Buster Dragon" using both cards on the battlefield. then use its effect to Special Summon that "Buster Blader" again. In your opponents turn you can use "Buster Dragon"s effect to attach "Dragon Buster Destruction Sword" again to the "Buster Blader" on the field to prevent the opponent from Special Summoning monsters from the Extra Deck.
- Use the first Effect to search for "Prologue of the Destruction Swordsman", and try to get this card into Graveyard, by its own effect or otherwise. Then in your opponents turn, activate "Prologue of the Destruction Swordsman", sending Destruction Sword Memories and a "Buster Blader" monster from the Deck to the Graveyard. Then chain "Destruction Sword Memories" to banish a Dragon and a "Buster Blader" monster to summon both "Buster Dragon" and Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman to lock your opponents monsters from having their effects.
- For the third Effect use Destruction Sword cards which does have extra Effects in the graveyard like "Destruction Sword Memories" or card that can be returned like "Destruction Swordsman Fusion" or "Karma of the Destruction Swordsman".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.