- "DNA Surgery" or "Buster Dragon" can literally stop all of your opponent's monsters, and allow other Material for your "Destruction Swordsman Fusion" or "Super Polymerization".
- "Curse of Dragonfire" can make Summoning this card much easier as it can use its effect to perform the Fusion Summon as well as qualify for Fusion Material.
- There is no restriction against using a Fusion Substitute Monster in place of "Buster Blader", however a "Hex-Sealed Fusion" cannot use its second effect to Special Summon this monster because it can only be Fusion Summoned.
- This card can protect your monsters from powerful Effect Monsters such as "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", "Mirror Force Dragon", "Doom Virus Dragon" and even "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" or "Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon", since their effects must be activated in order to resolve.
- Providing "Buster Dragon" is on the field, equip "Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword" to this card, to get a monster with hyper-ATK points.
- Additionally, if you used "Dragoncaller Magician" as a Fusion Material, due to the latter's effect, it can almost guarantee winning the duel with just one attack.
- Due to the numerous Dragon monsters with powerful activated effects and attack power, this card serves as the perfect counter for them, including monsters that would be extremely dangerous such as "Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon", "Cosmic Blazar Dragon", "Supreme King Z-ARC", "Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing", and even force them into Defense Mode, restricting their effects and attacks.
- Because this card's effect prevents the opponent from activating any effects of Dragon monsters in their possession rather than just the ones on the field, this card prevents any card effects from a Dragon monster from activating anywhere(hand, Deck, Graveyard and even the Banished Zone) and even further restricting cards like "Masked Dragon", "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon", "Zefraxa, Flame Beast of the Nekroz", "Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon", etc.
- Furthermore, this can prevent Dragon Pendulum Monsters that have the effect of being placed on the Pendulum Zone upon destruction in the Monster Zone from being activated as well, thus avoiding major headaches those monsters would cause otherwise with their Pendulum effects.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.