- This card can be special summoned by "Cyber-Stein", "Summoner of Illusions", "Temple of the Kings" and "Waking the Dragon".
- This card can be equipped with "Fusion Weapon".
- You can also Fusion Summon this card with "Fusion Gate", "Invocation", "Fusion Substitute", "Flash Fusion", "Performapal Trump Witch", "Ultra Polymerization", "Soprano the Melodious Songstress", "Fortissimo", and "Ostinato".
- Use "Forbidden Lance" to protect this card from the effects of spells and traps that would remove it from the field, such as "Compulsory Evacuation Device" or "Dimensional Prison". Due to the effects of this card, the loss of ATK due to "Forbidden Lance" is mostly irrelevant.
- You can make an OTK with just 3 cards (5 or 6 cards counting the Materials to summon this card).
- This card
- Ojama Trio
- All-Out Attacks or Battle Mania
- While you control this Defense Position card during your opponent's turn (and no other monsters), activate "Ojama Trio", then Chain "All-Out Attacks" (or activate "Battle Mania", then Chain "Ojama Trio"). Your opponent must attack this card with each "Ojama Token". For each Token, your opponent will take 2000 battle damage, 1000 effect damage by this card effect, and 300 effect damage for each "Ojama Token" effect, making a total of 3300 damage for each "Ojama Token" and a total of 9900 damage.
- You can Special Summon this card with the effect of the aforementioned "Summoner of Illusions" or using the effect of "Chain Material", and it will not destroyed during the End Phase.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.