- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos Zone", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Swallow's Nest", "Black Whirlwind", "Raptor Wing Strike" and "Blackwing - Pinaki the Waxing Moon".
- This card works well when you add "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" to a Blackwing deck as the effect will allow you to increase another Blackwing monster's attack to 2000 or more, allowing for an instant special summon, however "Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon" will need to wait one turn before attacking due to "Sirocco's" effect.
- You tribute this card for "Swallow's Nest" after you use its effect to increase the attack of a other Blackwing monster, so you can further increase the attack by activating the effect once again.
- If you have two copies of this card and either "Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain" or "Blackwing - Bora the Spear" face up on the field, you can perform an OTK, similar to one that can be seen in the Anime when they appeared for the first time. Simply use the effects of both "Sirocco"s on "Bora the Spear"("Fane the Steel Chain"} to increase it's ATK by 8000 and attack for game.
- If your opponent has no monsters and you want to summon a bunch of Blackwings, including this card, use "Star Blast" to easily summon this card by decreasing just 1 level.
- Another (Costless) way is to Special Summon "Blackwing - Gust the Backblast" and Tribute Summon this card.
- If you Normal Summon this card, you can Special Summon "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind" to Synchro Summon a Level 8 Synchro monster such as "Stardust Dragon" or "Red Dragon Archfiend". This is a good way to take an early lead in the Duel.
- It's generally accepted to keep at least 1 "Stardust Dragon" face up on your side of the field so that your opponent cannot wipe your field clear of your Blackwings. Even though "Stardust Dragon" only has 2500 ATK, you can usually prevent your opponent from destroying it by battle with cards like "Kunai with Chain", "Sakuretsu Armor", "Draining Shield", "Magic Cylinder" and "Mirror Force". Other cards that modify ATK values like "Rush Recklessly" and "Shrink" will also do nicely most of the time.
- This card combos well with "Black Whirlwind".
- If your opponent has a defense set up, the best "Blackwing" to use "Sirocco's" effect on would be "Blackwing - Bora the Spear" or "Blackwing Armed Wing" because they inflict piercing damage.
- This monster counts your opponent's Blackwings as well, so "Sirocco" can be used as anti-Blackwing tech.
- Swarm a lot of Blackwing monsters onto the field including this card and "Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain" and then use this card's effect to increase "Fane's" ATK to at least 2500. Then attack directly with "Fane" to inflict high damage.
- After activating this card's effect, use "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" to further raise ATK.
- If you need an OTK, use this card, along with "Rush Recklessly" and "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" to inflict substantial Battle Damage.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.