- The easiest way to Synchro Summon this card is by Normal Summoning a "Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North" and using its effect to Special Summon a "Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain". Then Special Summon a "Blackwing - Bora the Spear" to complete the requirements for the Synchro Summon.
- Since "Blackwing - Gladius the Midnight Sun" can't be destroyed by battle once per turn, it has a decent chance of survivng your next turn after being Set. Then your next turn you can Normal Summon "Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North" then use its effect to Special Summon "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" who is easy to get in your Graveyard due to its effect, then have the required monsters to Synchro Summon this card.
- Another easy way to Synchro Summon this card is by Special Summoning a "Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor" with the effect of "Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame". Since "Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor"'s effect is negated in this case, you are able to use him as a Tuner while it is on the field. Tune those two monsters with a "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" that you could have searched out via "Black Whirlwind" and you have a properly Synchro Summoned "Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant" as well as a "Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor" in the Graveyard.
- You can remove from play "Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor" and "Blackwing Armor Master" from the Graveyard to Special Summon this card and bypass its Synchro Summoning requirements. However, be aware that since "Silverwind" was not initially Synchro Summoned, so you cannot Special Summon this card from the Graveyard and since it was summoned by Vayu's effect, its effects are negated.
- The "Blackwing" Synchro Monsters do not specify the Type or Attribute of the non-Tuner monsters. Accordingly, you can use "Quillbolt Hedgehog" to ease "Silverwind"'s Summon. "Hedgehog"'s condition would become active once you control a "Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North" or a "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind". This would already give you 5 Levels in the case of "Gale", and 4 in the case of "Blizzard", allowing you to complete the Synchro Summon with "Blackwing - Bora the Spear" or "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow", respectively.
- If you control no cards, Special summon Blackwing - Gust the Backblast. Then Normal summon Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North and any Level 4 "Blackwing" monster from your Graveyard. Then Synchro Summon "Silverwind".
- You can summon a "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" to the field and if your opponent attacks it discard the "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" from your hand to the graveyard to protect it, so on your next turn you can summon "Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North" to Special Summon back the "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" you discarded and Synchro Summon this monster.
- Another way to Synchro Summon this card is to Normal Summon "Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North" and use it's Effect to Special Summon "Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame" and next turn Normal Summon "Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain" and then Synchro Summon "Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant".
- This card's first effect is excellent against cards that can't be destroyed in battle or otherwise have a negative effect towards it. It's also an excellent anti-Synchro card since most strong Synchro Monsters have low DEF.
- For an extremely quick summon try using "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn" in combo with a Level 3 tuner monster and "Level Eater". This won't hamper you as much as other combos and will net you one of the best "Blackwing" Synchro Monsters.
- Use this card in combination with "De-Synchro" to destroy up to 4 monsters with lower DEF the this card's ATK in exchange for skipping 1 Battle Phase.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Blackwing - Auster the South Wind||ＢＦ－南風のアウステル||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||4||1300||0|
|Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North||ＢＦ－極北のブリザード||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||2||1300||0|
|Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr||ＢＦ－そよ風のブリーズ||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||3||1100||300|
|Blackwing - Decay the Ill Wind||ＢＦ－弔風のデス||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||4||1000||1000|
|Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind||ＢＦ－疾風のゲイル||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||3||1300||400|
|Blackwing - Gofu the Vague Shadow||ＢＦ－朧影のゴウフウ||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||5||0||0|
|Blackwing - Hillen the Tengu-wind||ＢＦ－天狗風のヒレン||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||5||0||2300|
|Blackwing - Hurricane the Tornado||ＢＦ－竜巻のハリケーン||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||1||0||0|
|Blackwing - Jin the Rain Shadow||ＢＦ－空風のジン||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||1||600||500|
|Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak||ＢＦ－東雲のコチ||Effect Monster||DARK||Winged Beast||4||700||1500|
|... further results (6 more)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.