- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Mystic Tomato", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness", "Chaos Zone", "Harpie Harpist", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Swallow's Nest", "Vortex the Whirlwind", "Raidraptor - Arsenal Falcon", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Black Whirlwind", "Raptor Wing Strike", "Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame", "Blackwing - Pinaki the Waxing Moon" and "Raidraptor - Force Strix".
- Use this card to Special Summon a Synchro Monster required for "Assault Mode Activate" to Summon one of their "/Assault Mode" counterparts before that monster is banish at the end of the Battle Phase.
- This card can also be used to Special Summon "Blackwing Armor Master" which cannot be destroyed by battle.
- Use "Book of Moon" to flip your monster and keep it alive.
- Summon "Stardust Dragon" and use its effect to banish for the rest of the Battle Phase to keep it on the field for longer. If the opponent doesn't destroy it, use a destructive effect.
- The monster Summoned by this effect could be returned to the Extra Deck, and then Synchro Summon it again.
- This is particularly useful if "Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor" is in your Graveyard, but nothing to Synchro Summon.
- When a Synchro Monster is Special Summoned by the effect of "Blackwing - Calima the Haze" it is banish at the end of Battle Phase, chain "Zero Force" as this will leave the remaining monsters on the field with 0 ATK.
- If "Vortex the Whirlwind" is in your Graveyard, this card can make some kind of loop (having 2 or 3 copies) if your opponent attacks them several times.
- If "Gravity Warrior" is in your Graveyard, Special Summon it in Attack Position after they attack with any monsters stronger then 2100, then use its effect.
- "Angel of Zera" works very well with this card's effect because "Angel of Zera" will return to the field during the next Standby Phase if it was banished either by this card's effect or by your opponent.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.