- This card's End Phase ATK loss can be mitigated by using this card on an opponent's monster that has temporarily swapped control, such as through "Electric Virus", "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon", etc.
- This card is versatile enough to be enable DARK monsters to meet the various costs of some of the "Virus" Trap Cards.
- Before this card's End Phase ATK loss is applied, "Reverse Trap" can be preemptively activated so that the ATK loss will instead become an ATK gain.
- This card is useful with cards like "Trial of the Princesses", or monsters that leave the field after battling (such as "Gladiator Beast" monsters or "Assault Wyvern"), since this card's End Phase ATK loss won't matter.
- This card has a useful interaction with "Destiny HERO - Dystopia", enabling that monster's second effect during the turn this card was activated. If that monster's effect is used before this card's End Phase ATK loss occurs, this allows "Destiny HERO - Dystopia" to use its effect again during the next turn.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.