- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", and "Witch of the Black Forest".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "The Trojan Horse" and "The First Monarch".
- Use this card in a "Skill Drain Deck" along with "Beast King Barbaros", which is a Beast-Warrior Type, and "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast", a Machine Type.
- "Forbidden Chalice" can be used to remove this card's negative effect and raise its ATK. This trick can be performed in a more permanent manner with "Axe of Fools", if you don't mind the 500 damage per turn.
- The downside of "Axe of Fools" can be turned to your advantage with "Prime Material Dragon", instead increasing your Life Points by 500 during each of your Standby Phases. "Prime Material Dragon" itself can be protected by "Dragon Shield" since its 2400 ATK makes it an easy target for attacks from, or the effects of, monsters such as "Barrel Dragon".
- This can be Tributed to Summon "Great Maju Garzett", which will have twice its ATK, without its negative effect.
- Use "A Hero Emerges" to Summon this monster easier, when it's the only card in your hand.
- Use "Megamorph" to double this card's ATK to 7600, then use "Forbidden Chalice" to add 400 ATK and negate "Beast Machine King Barbaros Ür's" negative effect. Now you have a monster with 8000 ATK and no negative effect, for a potential OTK.
- "Reborn Tengu" can fuel half of this card's cost, and then return itself to the field afterward.
- Since this card cannot deal battle damage to your opponent, instead use cards like "Ring of Destruction" on this card to inflict damage to your opponent's life points.
- "Fire Formation - Tenken" can be useful with this card making it effectively invulnerable for a turn and boosting its ATK to 4100.
- This card can be searched by "Zoodiac Broadbull".
- Use "Painful Choice" to easily send monsters to the Graveyard that can be used to Special Summon this card.
- This monster has the highest fixed ATK of any monster that can safely Special Summoned with "Last Turn". If you control this card and use "Last Turn", it will be extremely difficult for your opponent to Special Summon anything that can destroy this card by battle, making an instant win likely.
- However, beware of the numerous cards that can still force a Draw with "Last Turn", such as "Marshmallon" or "D.D. Warrior Lady". In addition, "Obelisk the Tormentor" can be Special Summoned with Last Turn and will destroy this card by battle, but it will be sent to the Graveyard in the End Phase, again causing a Draw.
- Worse, a monster like "Gaia Plate the Earth Giant" will cause you to lose.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.