- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Zombowwow", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Stygian Security", "Mystic Tomato", "Mimiclay", "Where Arf Thou?", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "One for One", "Chaos Zone" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- Since this card will be banished when it is Special Summoned with its own effect, cards like "Dimensional Alchemist" can return this card to your hand.
- This card can cause your opponent's donation of their Gemini Summoned "Duck Dropper" to backfire. Once they attack you, you can use this card's effect to end the Battle Phase and summon this card. On your own turn, you can use at least these two monsters to set up a Link Summon.
- Use "Imperial Iron Wall" to keep this card in the game, so "Dark Eruption", "The Transmigration Prophecy" and "Recurring Nightmare" can be used, allowing yourself to use "Battle Fader" over and over again.
- In a Ritual Deck, this card can be used as a quick setup. It can stall for a turn while giving yourself access to a Level 1 monster to use as a Tribute. This, alongside any Level 4 monster and "Djinn Releaser of Rituals", grants yourself a powerful Level 8 Ritual Monster that blocks your opponent from Special Summoning.
- This card is a useful tech in "Solidarity" Decks utilizing a different type, as it will be banished when it leaves the field, so it won't interfere with the Graveyard.
- Since this card will often stay on the field until your next turn, consider combining it with the second effect of "Cyber Valley" to draw 2 cards.
- When this card is sent to the Banished Zone, the effect of "Trance Archfiend" can be used to put "Battle Fader" back to your hand and reuse this card the very same turn.
- "Archfiend" Decks can make great use of this card due to it being a Fiend-Type monster as well as being Tribute fodder after use for "Archfiend Commander" to create a Rank 6 Xyz Monster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.