- Use "Second Coin Toss" with this card.
- Note that this card can grant you virtually any Level needed for any Xyz Summon.
- While risky, you can use this card to greatly increase the ATK of "The Calculator" potentially up as high as 18000.
- A serious gamble with this card can be done with Monsters such as "Debris Dragon" or "Rescue Rabbit". While you have two Monsters one the field and your Life Points are at an all-time low, activate this card and declare 10. If you succeed in using this card's effect, overlay said Monsters to Xyz Summon "Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula", and give it a huge boost in ATK and DEF as well.
- "Second Coin Toss" will give you another chance to summon "Number 35" if you fail.
- A "Fortune Lady" Deck can benefit from this card's effect.
- Works well with a "Greed Quasar" lower than level 12.
- Synchro Summoning monsters with even Levels (6, 8, 10, etc...) becomes especially easy with this card when you have both Tuner and non-Tuner monsters on your side of the field.
- Use "Level 2" or lower monsters to lessen the amount of lost Life Points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.