- Because this card is an "Archfiend", it works with "Archfiend's Roar", "Checkmate", "Falling Down", "Pandemonium", and (in very specific circumstances), "Archfiend Palabyrinth".
- "Summoner's Art" can be used to add "Summoned Skull" or "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" to your hand to Summon this card.
- "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" can be used to Summon this card, reducing the number of cards required to Summon this card from 3 to 2.
- With the release of "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon", this card has been largely outclassed. Not only does "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon" have less specific Fusion Materials, but it also has several useful monster effects with no major drawbacks. With this in mind, "B. Skull" does offer several useful functions "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon" cannot.
- Since this monster lists specific Fusion Materials, "Elemental HERO Prisma" can be used to send either "Summoned Skull" or "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" to the Graveyard with its effect. If there is the other Fusion Material in your Graveyard, "Dragon's Mirror" can be used to easily Summon this card (or "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon").
- With the same method, one can add either monster directly from the Deck to the hand using "Fusion Conscription" or "Fusion Reserve" by revealing "B. Skull".
- With these two tips in mind, it is worth it for any "Red-Eyes" Deck to include at least 1 "B. Skull Dragon" to fuel these support cards– even if it is never actually Summoned.
- This card can gain also immunity to Spell Cards with "Non-Spellcasting Area", given that it is a non-effect Fusion Monster.
- In addition, "Daigusto Emeral" can be used to repeatedly revive this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.