- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos Zone", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Draconnection" and "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum".
- You can use this card's effect to your advantage by destroying an opponent's weaker monster and then defend yourself from a stronger monster that would have otherwise dealt a significant amount of damage.
- Use "Final Attack Orders", "Skill Drain" or "Forbidden Chalice" if you want to keep it in attack position.
- Tribute this card for "Strong Wind Dragon".
- This card's 2000 ATK lets it destroy many commonly-used Level 4 monsters with troublesome effects easily, such as "Thunder King Rai-Oh" and "Doomcaliber Knight". Since Disaster Dragon decks relying on many Special Summon effects, this card can be reliable for tasks mentioned above.
- This card's better than "Infernal Dragon", because this card can still provide defense on your side of the field, and its relatively easy to keep it on the field ("Infernal Dragon" is more troublesome because of it's self-destruct effect after it attacks, and will need Tribute to re-Summon it).
- In a Chaos-themed Dragon Deck, this card can be used along with "Eclipse Wyvern" to Special Summon "Lightpulsar Dragon" or "Darkflare Dragon".
- Because of this card's applicable stats (Being Level 4 and has an original ATK of 2000), this card is a prime target for Summoning "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" due to its ease of getting it on to the field.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.