- This card can be searched by "Temple of the Kings", "Single Purchase", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Summoner Monk", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Soul Rope", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos Zone", "Photon Veil", "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden", "Dragonic Guard", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Draconnection" and "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum".
- Use this card's effect to Special Summon Dragon monsters from the Graveyard, whose effects activate when they are Special Summoned. Some good options are:
- Since this card can Special Summon Dragons from the Graveyard, this card can be useful in a Felgrand deck.
- You can Special Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" with this card. That way, you won't have to Tribute two monsters to Normal Summon it or Banish a monster to Special Summon it with its own effect.
- This card can be used to Special Summon "Rare Metal Dragon".
- Under "Lair of Darkness" this card can potentially bring out 2 Dragon monsters, since this card would be a DARK attribute when tributing itself to special summon a Dragon from hand or graveyard, which is a condition that fulfills the requirements of "Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair" who would then special summon itself from either hand or graveyard making it easy to command two high level dragons which you can use to XYZ or Synchro summon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.