- During your opponent's turn, the ATK and DEF of this monster will be 0. Use "Spirit Barrier" to avoid Battle Damage or "Pixie Ring" while you control another monster to avoid battle completely.
- During your turn, combo "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce" and "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal". When it attacks, even though its attack points will be weakened to 8500, you can create an OTK.
- Banish this card with "Phantom of Chaos" and target "Gravekeeper's Vassal" with "Union Attack" to inflict 10,700 damage.
- Once this card attacks, activate "Final Attack Orders" to give your opponent heavy damage.
- Using "Big Bang Shot" would likely result in an OTK, unless the opponent only has monsters with 2450 ATK (if in attack position) or DEF (if in defense position).
- Since summoning "Armityle" requires that all three "Sacred Beasts" be in play (or at least 2 and "Elemental HERO Prisma"), building a Deck capable of summoning all of them with ease is key. "Big Eye" provides scrying power, along with being viable Tribute fodder for "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms" ("Kuriboh" and "Multiply" can also get him out quickly). The "Convulsion of Nature"/"Archfiend's Oath" combo helps provide draw power as well as two tributes for "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder". As for "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames". Multi-Trigger Continuous Traps are best, as are traps with no upkeep. Trap Monsters fill both criteria nicely, and "Ordeal of a Traveler" can be an inexpensive defense.
- Special Summon "Phantom of Chaos" and use "Inferno Reckless Summon"; then use all 3 monster's effect to send each of this card's individual Fusion Materials in order to Fusion Summon it.
- Use "Trap Stun", "Scrubbed Raid" or "Royal Decree" when attacking with this card, as a single "Magic Cylinder" can end the game for you.
- You can create a OTK by using "Ring of Destruction" and "Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment" or "Barrel Behind the Door".
- You can use "Crush Card Virus" to Tribute this card during your opponent's turn.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.