- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Broken Blocker", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Chaos Zone", "Mystic Tomato", "Red Sparrow Summoner", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Freed the Matchless General", "Dark General Freed", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Creeping Darkness", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Gaia, the Mid-Knight Sun" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- A card that is equipped to a monster when it revives it from the grave, like "Premature Burial", also gives an additional attack to "Ben Kei".
- Use this card with "Scapegoat", "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal" and "United We Stand" to give him 3500 attack and the ability to attack your opponent directly three times in a single turn for an OTK.
- Being a Warrior monster, "Armed Samurai - Ben Kei" can find a lot of support cards such as "Reinforcement of the Army", "The Warrior Returning Alive" and "Fusion Sword Murasame Blade".
- In short, "Ben Kei" can really be a force in an Equip deck alongside the "Gearfried the Swordmaster", "Gilford the Legend" and "Maha Vailo".
- "Ben Kei's" effect works well with "Hundred Eyes Dragon" making it a multi-attacker if it has at least 1 Equip card on it.
- "Unstable Evolution" is a good card to equip to this card, because it'll give "Ben Kei" an attack boost when your life points are lower or higher than your opponent's, and it will grant "Ben Kei" an additional attack.
- A common strategy is to use "Giant Trunade" to clear your opponent's set Spell and Trap cards, then equip "Ben Kei" with cards that increase his ATK such as "Axe of Despair", "Mask of Brutality" and "Mage Power" and allowing you to attack multiple times. "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal" allows this card to attack directly, and is deadly when combined with the ATK boosting Equip Spell Cards previously mentioned. "Fairy Meteor Crush" is also useful for the ability to do piercing damage, although "Big Bang Shot" is more often used because of its Attack boost of 400. Take caution when attempting to attack, however. Your opponent may have a set card such as "Old Vindictive Magician" or "D.D. Warrior Lady", which could pose a serious problem for "Ben Kei". It is often helpful to include "Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou" to combat such effects.
- You should also take caution when attacking while "Ben Kei" is equipped with "Big Bang Shot" because if "Big Bang Shot" is removed from the field, "Ben Kei" is removed from play. You can use "Imperial Iron Wall" to stop "Ben Kei" from being removed from play when "Big Bang Shot" is removed from the field.
- Use "Power Tool Dragon" to ensure that you always have an equip spell to play.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.