- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Downbeat", "Number 29: Mannequin Cat", "Rescue Ferret", "Level Up!", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Draconnection", "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum", "Hieratic Seal of the Heavenly Spheres", "Ojamatch", and "Armed Dragon LV3".
- This card is very helpful in a Beatdown Deck, as it has 2400 ATK while remaining Level 5.
- A good card to discard for the effect of "Armed Dragon LV5" is "Roc from the Valley of Haze" because most commonly used monsters have an attack of 2400. Plus Roc from the Valley of Haze returns back into the deck when discarded so it can be re-used again and again.
- Use "Light of Intervention" to keep your opponent's monsters face-up.
- "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast" and "Beast King Barbaros" work great with this card. You can discard them to destroy a monster with 2800 or 3000 ATK respectively or normal summon them without tribute.
- Any cards that can help with this dragon, such as "Burden of the Mighty", so this card can destroy any kind of monster with your bad hand.
- If the trap card "Light of Intervention" escapes you, try using the spell card "Dark-Piercing Light" to flip all monsters your opponent controls face up during Main Phase 1. While you risk the chance of flipping something such as a "Man-Eater Bug" or "Hane-Hane" face up, you can use the effect of "Armed Dragon LV5" given a good hand, and then directly attack for 2400.
- This card can be searched by "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms".
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Armed Dragon LV3||アームド・ドラゴン ＬＶ３||Effect Monster||WIND||Dragon||3||1200||900|
|Armed Dragon LV7||アームド・ドラゴン ＬＶ７||Effect Monster||WIND||Dragon||7||2800||1000|
|Armed Dragon Thunder LV5||アームド・ドラゴン・サンダーＬＶ５||Effect Monster||WIND||Dragon||5||2400||1700|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.