- You can easily summon this card in an "Ojama" Deck including "Armed Dragon" and "A-to-Z" cards and "Ojama" support.
- This card makes it considerably easier to Special Summon "Armed Dragon LV10" by using "Elemental HERO Prisma" to reveal this card and having it copy the name of "Armed Dragon LV7".
- You can summon "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon" by sending "VW-Tiger Catapult" and "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" to the GY with "Zaborg the Mega Monarch", then use "Phantom of Chaos".
- This card's effect to prevent your opponent's activations and effects of cards with the same name as banished cards applies to your own banished cards as well. This means you can include cards you know your opponent will have (common meta staples like "Crystron Halqifibrax" or generic removal threats like "Lightning Storm" are good choices) and banish them as cost to activate this card's second effect, rendering any other copies of that card your opponent may have useless.
- A good specific card to banish as cost for this card's second effect is "Necroface". Because it banishes the top 5 cards of both your and your opponent's deck, there's a good chance you'll banish something important they need to play or more copies of cards they already have in their hand. Also, on the off chance that they themselves are playing Necroface, they can no longer Normal Summon it to shuffle all banished cards back into the deck in hopes of stopping this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.