- You can easily Fusion Summon this card with "Dragon's Mirror" and "Red-Eyes Fusion".
- If you want to use "Red-Eyes Fusion," remember that Gemini monsters are only treated as Normal Monsters on the field or in the Graveyard, you will be forced to use "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" and either "Beast of Talwar" or "Summoned Skull" if you want to select monsters in the Deck or hand.
- "Cards of the Red Stone" and "Dragon Shrine" can also help to use "Dragon's Mirror" by sending 2 Level 7 "Red-Eyes" monsters from the hand or Deck to the Graveyard. This can also help with activating this card's effect to inflict damage to your opponent equal to a level 7 or lower "Red-Eyes" monster in your Graveyard.
- This is one of very few Level 5 or higher monsters that can destroy "Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon" by battle.
- If you used "Red-Eyes Fusion" to summon this card, you can use "Black Metal Dragon" to increase its ATK or "Inferno Fire Blast" with it (as any monster Fusion Summoned with "Red-Eyes Fusion" has its name changed to "Red-Eyes B. Dragon") to inflict 3200 effect damage to your opponent (but remember that you can't attack with it and use "Inferno Fire Blast" in the same turn).
- As long as this card survives an oncoming attack, it can activate its second effect. As such, use cards like "Waboku" to protect this card.
- This is a good Fusion Monster to use in the Cyber-Stein OTK, since it prevents your opponent from using cards or effects when it battles, rendering cards like "Battle Fader" and "Swift Scarecrow" useless.
- This card is a good candidate for "Last Turn", since it prevents your opponent from using the effects of monsters like "D.D. Warrior Lady" or "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole". Even then, this card has an original ATK of 3200, so most monsters won't be able to destroy it by battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.