- This card can be searched by "Temple of the Kings", "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Ties of the Brethren", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Magician's Circle", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Spellbook Star Hall", "Transmodify", "Vampire Dragon", "Serpentine Princess", "Summoner Monk", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Lemon Magician Girl", "Altergeist Meluseek", "Altergeist Primebanshee", "Altergeist Hextia" and "Personal Spoofing".
- This card has great synergy with "Personal Spoofing". Repeated use of this interaction can get whichever Altergeist is needed, whenever.
- Later in a Duel, revive this card with "Altergeist Manifestation", and chain Spoofing's effect to shuffle away Manifestation. This will get this card's Special Summon and Spoofing's search at next to no cost.
- You can activate this card's effect after searching out "Secret Village of the Spellcasters" with "Metaverse".
- You can activate "Altergeist Silquitous'" effect and bounce back this card for future plays.
- Use this card's effect to search out "Altergeist Kunquery" to stop problematic cards your opponent could use against you, like "Lair of Darkness" and "Royal Decree".
- Note that even if "Royal Decree" is active, you can still activate a Trap card to trigger this card's effect.
- This card's effect does not chain to the Trap you can activate, so it is safe to use Counter Trap cards like "Red Reboot" and still get this card's effect.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.