- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos Zone", "Damage = Reptile", "King of the Feral Imps", "Flying Saucer Muusik'i", "Crop Circles" and ""A" Cell Recomposition Device".
- By removing two A-Counters from ""A" Cell Incubator", you will gain a Beatstick and lose only one A-Counter.
- This card works well with "Mass Hypnosis".
- When you Special Summon "Alien Dog" by its own effect, it automatically generates the 2 A-Counters needed to Special Summon this card, making the ability to swarm your opponent quite simple.
- Keep in mind that there are no summoning restrictions on this card, it merely provides a means of special summoning itself. Useful if you have control of an opponent's monster for a short period, as is common with alien decks.
- Use this card with "Code A Ancient Ruins"; "Alien Overlord's" own effect ensures that you will always be able to summon, and it pays for itself when revived from the Graveyard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.