- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog" and "The Despair Uranus".
- Use this card with level 5 or higher monsters that can Special Summon themselves, like "Cyber Dragon", "Oracle of the Sun", "Vice Dragon", "Quickdraw Synchron", "The Tricky", "Apprentice Illusion Magician" or "Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon". troublesome monsters such as "Diabolos, King of the Abyss", "Gandora the Dragon of Destruction" among others can benefit in unison with this conjunction of cards.
- "Fortune Lady Earth" and "Fortune Lady Dark" make excellent candidates for Tributes as do Fortune Lady Light, Fortune Lady Fire, Fortune Lady Wind, and Fortune Lady Water once their Levels have increased to 5 or higher.
- Use this card in a "Monarch" Deck to Summon the "Mega Monarchs" easier.
- Increase a Level 4 monster to Level 5 with "Noisy Gnat", "Delta Fly", "Star Changer", "Synchro Boost" or "Risebell the Star Psycher" (who can apply its effect to itself).
- "Road Synchron" can be tributed after its effect increases its Level.
- Use this card with high level monsters that can normal summon without tribute like "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast" or "Beast King Barbaros".
- This card works well in a "Dragon Ruler" deck: Special Summon any of the "Dragon Rulers", then tribute it to Tribute Summon another Level 7 or higher monster. If you summon a "Dragon Ruler" this way, it will not return to your hand during your opponent's End Phase, because it was not Special Summoned.
- Anyway, if you Tribute Summon a "Dragon Ruler", you will not be able to reuse its effects, that can be activated when they are in the hand.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.