- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Spirit of the Fall Wind", "Subterror Behemoth Apparition", "Transmodify", "Sangan", “Witch of the Black Forest”, "Mimiclay", "Obedience Schooled", "Serpentine Princess", "Rescue Ferret", "Vampire Dragon", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Baby Raccoon Ponpoko", "Baby Raccoon Tantan", "Super-Nimble Mega Hamster", "Rescue Cat" and "Key Mouse".
- This card is a great addition to a Skill Drain Deck. With "Necrovalley", you may add "Skill Drain" due to its effect. Both "Skill Drain" and "Necrovalley" will negate the opponent's effects.
- This card can work extremely well in a "Quillbolt Loop", "Quickdraw Turbo" or "Anti-Macro" deck as it can search out "Imperial Iron Wall".
- This card can be very useful in a Deck that runs "The Fang of Critias". Use it to add the Trap Card needed for the summon of powerful monsters like "Tyrant Burst Dragon", "Mirror Force Dragon" or "Doom Virus Dragon".
- This card can be used to add "Crush Card Virus" to the player's hand, and be Tributed to use its effect.
- A good way to set up the effect of this card is to use "Super-Nimble Mega Hamster" to search out this card so it can be Flip Summoned when it becomes your turn.
- This card is great to search any Trap Monster for a Trap Deck.
- You can also search "Imperial Tombs of Necrovalley" which is very useful in a Gravekeeper's deck.
- Use cards like "Book of Moon" and "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" to keep using its effect, so you can add more Traps onto the top of your deck (this is also useful if you're trying to gather certain Traps for a combo).
- Use this card to search out a particular trap and place it on top of your deck. Then use cards like "Morphing Jar", "Card Destruction" or "Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive" to draw that trap card.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.