- Being that this monster's effect makes it so the Fusion Materials must be actual copies of "ABC-Dragon Buster" and "XYZ-Dragon Cannon", the likes of "Elemental Hero Prisma" or "Fusion Tag" can't be used to have another monster as a substitute.
- Note that this card's Summoning requirements are to banish cards with the original names of "ABC-Dragon Buster" and "XYZ-Dragon Cannon". Cards such as "Inzektor Exa-Beetle" can equip one of this card's Fusion Materials to it directly from the Graveyard (which could be directly sent there via "Zaborg the Mega Monarch", "Gale Dogra" or "Fusion Guard"), which can then be banished to Summon this card.
- Do note that either of this card's Fusion Materials that were improperly Special Summoned cannot be Special Summoned by this card's last effect.
- Like "ABC-Dragon Buster", this card can be used to trigger the effect of "Saffira, Queen of Dragons" during the End Phase of each and every turn by using its effect to discard LIGHT monsters.
- If you use "Limiter Removal" on this card you can avoid the drawback by using this card's effect to banish itself and split into its component pieces before the end phase.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.