This is the talk page for discussing the page, Card Rulings:Volcanic Scattershot.
Please try to
Please post your ruling questions on the Rulings Queries Forum
and general discussion on the General Discussion Forum.
Volcanic Scattershot: If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the effect of a "Blaze Accelerator" card, its effect to inflict 500 damage to your opponent does not activate.
■The effect "inflict 500 damage to your opponent." of other "Volcanic Scattershot" cards sent to the Graveyard as a cost to activate the effect of this card will activate. Their effects will go on a new Chain after the resolution of "Blaze Accelerator" or "Tri-Blaze Accelerator".
- On Talk Pages and Forum Pages, you're supposed to sign your posts. You can do that by adding four tildes (~~~~) to the end of your post and it will automatically create a signature for you when you click 'Save page'.
- Volcanic Scattershot's lore is translated wrong. It should say something like: "When this card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict inflict 500 damage to your opponent; or, instead, if this card is sent to the Graveyard for the effect of a "Blaze Accelerator" card, you can send 2 "Volcanic Scattershots" from your hand / Deck to the Graveyard to destroy all monsters your opponent controls."
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 00:08, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
ok thanks, next time i'll post on the forum. However I've seen that if you sent 2 scattershots from the deck/hand, then the burn damage is applied so it should rather be :When this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by the effect of Blaze Accelerator, inflict inflict 500 damage to your opponent. blah blah' —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- Are you little idiot? He mentioned to post the signature, and you just didn't do it! --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 01:07, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Err, it wasn't translated wrongly. It's just as bad in the OCG. Either it's because the text needs an erratum in both _CGs, or it's because Konami says so. Take your pick.
- Also, anon, you're supposed to sign your posts regardless. It's (a) just in case there's two anonymous people on the page, so that we have something to tell them apart, and (b) so that we can see your Talk pages and your Contributions like every other user, just in case we need them. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 09:57, December 10, 2010 (UTC)