Does Rescue Cat work with Stealth Birds?
- It's better to ask questions on the Forum, since more people visit there.
- "Rescue Cat" can only Special Summon Beast-Type monsters. "Stealth Bird" is a Winged Beast-Type, which is completely different, so "Stealth Bird" cannot be Special Summoned.
- However, if "Rescue Cat" Special Summon a monster and your flip the monster face-down with "Book of Moon" etc, then the monster loses its connection to "Rescue Cat", and it will not be destroyed.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 01:52, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Can you use stardusts dragons effect in response to rescue cat in end phase even If there is no chain?
- It's better to ask questions on the Forum, since more people visit there. Also, remember to sign your posts with four tildes ~~~~, since that automatically creates a signature for you.
- You cannot. "Stardust Dragon" can only be used in Chain to an effect that activates and uses a Chain Link. When "Rescue Cat" destroys the monster during the End Phase, there is no Chain Link, so "Stardust Dragon" cannot be use.
- Likewise, you cannot activate the effect of "Stardust Dragon" when "Rescue Cat" sends itself to the Graveyard, because no monster is being destroyed at this time.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 23:33, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- I wanted to know what happends if my opponent actives Divine Wrath.
- Pardon? If "Divine Wrath" negates the effect of "Rescue Cat", then you don't Special Summon anything. "Rescue Cat" was sent to the Graveyard as a cost, so it will remain there.
- We have a rulings forum specifically set up for your rulings questions. Also, remember to sign your posts with four tildes ~~~~, since that automatically creates a signature for you.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 03:16, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.