about levia dragon - daedalus
sending umi to the graveyard by this mionster effect is a cost?--188.8.131.52 19:15, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, it is a cost.
- Also, it's better to ask questions on the Forum, since more people visit there.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 22:00, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Say if I were to activate Daedalus' Effect and the opponent was to chain dust tornado/mystical space typhoon/et cetera to destroy my Umi/A Legendary Ocean, would the effect of Daedalus still go through? I don't believe it would but there has been some controversy over it in my school. —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 17:34, December 20, 2009
- Your opponent can't even do that. "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" sends "Umi" to the Graveyard as a cost, so "Umi" is immediately removed from the field. When your opponent gets the chance to activate "Dust Tornado", "Umi" has already been removed from the field, so "Dust Tornado" can't target "Umi".
- It's usually better to ask questions on the Forum, since it's set up so that people can answer your questions. Also, remember to sign your posts with four tildes ~~~~, since that automatically creates a signature for you.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 02:08, December 21, 2009 (UTC)