Alright, Konami confirmed that the TCG ruling that allows Shura to use its effect even if it's destroyed was mistranslated. Its actual ruling follows the one of Goyo Guardian that's to say: Shura has the same TCG ruling that in OCG. Its effect does NOT activate if it's destroyed —This unsigned comment was made by Kladthekiller (talk • contribs) 11:43, 17 May 2009
- I'll get it fixed. Give me a minute.
- Also, the ruling was NOT mistranslated. We were just interpreting it incorrectly, and making wild, baseless accusations. Despite the fact that the new ruling appears to say the exact opposite of the old one, the old one is still correct. See the posts by Kevin Tewart (an official Konami employee) in this thread.
- (Basically, Konami refuses to take responsibility for the mistake, and blames us.)
- Also, remember to sign your posts with four tildes ~~~~, since that automatically creates a signature for you.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 01:06, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- What about crystals???if they are not sent into the graveyard —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 13:19, April 18, 2010
- The "Crystal Beast" monster isn't sent to the Graveyard, so "Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame" won't Summon anything.
- We have a rulings forum specifically set up for your rulings questions. Also, remember to sign your posts with four tildes ~~~~, since that automatically creates a signature for you.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 21:44, April 20, 2010 (UTC)