- The cards are removed from play face-up.
A-to-Z monster rulings
- When Special Summoning "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon"/"XYZ-Dragon Cannon"/etc, you cannot use "Goddess with the Third Eye" etc as a Fusion Substitute Monster.
- "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" etc cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by "Premature Burial"/"Call of the Haunted"/etc, even if it was properly Special Summoned beforehand.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official, but may or may not necessarily hold true nowadays.|
- ↑ The following Rulings should apply also to "VW-Tiger Catapult" and "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon". They aren't mentioned in this Ruling because they were released after this Ruling was created.
- ↑ The last line of this Ruling does not apply to "VW-Tiger Catapult" and "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon" as they don't have this restriction.
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Fusion Monster > XZ-Tank Cannon
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Goddess with the Third Eye" be sent to the Graveyard when Special Summoning "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Armitael, Phantasm of Chaos" and "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" be Special Summoned from the Graveyard?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z] [XYZ FUSION MONSTERS]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.