- Removing 1 card in your deck from play starts a Chain.
- The card is removed from play face-up.
- If Watthydra attacks twice and inflicts Battle Damage twice, its effect activates twice.
- Adding the removed card to your hand does not start a Chain.
- Even if Watthydra is no longer on the field during your 2nd Standby Phase after activating the effect, you still add the removed from play card to your hand.
- You still add the removed card to your hand even if Watthydra's effect is being negated during your 2nd Standby Phase.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.