|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- When "Tongue Twister" is sent to the Graveyard, its effect starts a chain. The effect is not optional.
- The "Draw" and "Remove from Play" effects are not considered to resolve simultaneously. Your opponent cannot activate "Appropriate" after this card's effect resolves.
- If "Tongue Twister" is Tribute Set and then sent to the Graveyard while face-down on the field, then its effect will still activate.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Tongue Twister dying after being set.
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Tongue Twister
- ↑ Konami FAQ: For "Tongue Twister"'s "Draw" and "Remove from Play" effects, are they treated to resolve simultaneously?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Tongue Twister" was Tribute Summoned and Set, when it is sent to the Graveyard while face-down, can you draw?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.