- You can target a monster with 0 ATK and DEF. This card will still resolve completely. (Half of 0 is 0.)
- You can target a monster affected by Forbidden Lance, but because the ATK and DEF can’t be halved you don’t destroy the Spell/Trap Card.
- The target monster must be face-up when this card resolves, or else its ATK and DEF can’t be halved and you can’t destroy the Spell/Trap Card.
- If your opponent takes control of the target monster, this card still resolves completely.
- You halve the ATK and DEF of the target and destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card at the same time.
- If you destroy a Spell/Trap Card that was modifying the target monster’s ATK or DEF, the ATK and DEF of the target become half of the modified value.
- The ATK and DEF of the target are halved for as long as the target is face-up on the field.
- You can’t activate TGX1-HL if there are no other Spell/Trap Cards on the field, but if there are no other Spell/Trap Cards on the field when it resolves, you still halve the ATK and DEF of the target monster.
- You cannot destroy TGX1-HL itself with its own effect.
- Konami Gameplay FAQ: Extreme Victory – Card Rulings (version 1.2)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.