- You cannot activate Stygian Street Patrol’s effect if it destroys a Token or a Trap Card that’s turned into a monster, like Embodiment of Apophis.
- You calculate the damage from this card’s effect using the printed Level of the destroyed monster.
- Removing this card from play is a cost.
- You do not have to reveal the monster you wish to Special Summon when you activate this card’s effect to Special Summon, but you must have at least 1 monster you can Summon with it.
- The effect of “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” activates when monsters are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard at the end of the Damage Step. This is the same timing as the effects of cards like “Hydrogeddon,” “Blue Thunder T-45,” “Goyo Guardian,” and “Elemental Hero Flame Wingman” [sic].
- In order for its effect to activate, “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” must be face-up on the field when the monster it destroyed by battle is sent to the Graveyard. This means:
- If Shura and the other monster destroy each other by battle (equal ATK), Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is destroyed by a Flip Effect like “Man-Eater Bug,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is flipped face-down after damage calculation by a card effect, such as “Desertapir,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is removed from play [sic] by battling “D.D. Warrior,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is destroyed by an effect after the monster it destroyed by battle was sent to the Graveyard, such as “Michizure,” Shura’s effect DOES activate, and you can Special Summon a monster.
- NOTE: These rules also apply to any other monster with the text “When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard….” (Examples: “Hydrogeddon,” “Goyo Guardian,” or “Elemental Hero Flame Wingman” [sic].)
- These rules do NOT apply to monsters with the text “When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle….” (but does not specify “and sends it to the Graveyard”). (Example: “Blue Thunder T-45”.) Monsters with that text will activate their effects in ALL of the above scenarios.
- The "If this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard x 100." effect is a Trigger Effect. (It does not target. It is a mandatory effect that is activated at the end of the Damage Step.)
- This effect cannot be activated if this card battles a monster with the same ATK and both monsters are destroyed.
- Even if this card destroys an Xyz Monster by battle, this effect activates and starts a Chain Link. (Your opponent takes no damage.)
- The "You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster with 2000 or less ATK from your hand." effect is an Ignition Effect that is activated from the Graveyard. (It does not target. Banishing this card from your Graveyard is a cost to activate this effect.)
- If "Stygian Street Patrol" destroys a monster such as a "Sheep Token" or "Embodiment of Apophis" by battle, then you do not inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points.
- The damage inflicted by the effect of "Stygian Street Patrol" is 100 x the destroyed monster's original Level, while it is in the Graveyard.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Stygian Street Patrol
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: If "Stygian Street Patrol" destroys a monster like a Token Monster by battle, then can you inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: The damage inflicted by "Stygian Street Patrol" is equal to 100x the destroyed monster's Level at what time?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.