- If non-Zombie-Type monsters in the Graveyard are being treated as Zombie-Type due to “Zombie World” the ATK boost will not apply.
- If you only have Warrior-Type monsters in your Graveyard and non-Warrior-Type monsters on the field are being treated as Warrior-Type by “DNA Surgery,” the ATK boost will apply to the monsters on the field.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Pestilence: The effects of Field Spell Cards and Continuous Spells and Continuous Monster Effects will still be applied while Pestilence is equipped. A Sangan equipped with Pestilence while Solidarity and Mystic Plasma Zone are active will have 0 + 800 + 500 = 1300 ATK.
- The effect of "Solidarity" increases the ATK of a monster if the monster's current Type is the same as the Types of all monsters in your Graveyard. If you only have Warrior-Type monsters in your Graveyard and you control "DNA Surgery" declaring "Warrior" and a Dragon-Type monster, then the Dragon-Type monster will gain 800 ATK.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Ancient Prophecy -- Card Rulings (version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Is the effect of "Solidarity" applied when a card effect makes all monsters on your field and in your Graveyard the same Type?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.