Archfiend Monster Rulings
- If a monster like "Vilepawn Archfiend" or "Desrook Archfiend" is targeted by a card effect during the Damage Step, then you still apply its effect and roll a die.
- Paying Life Points is mandatory, not optional.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official, but may or may not necessarily hold true nowadays.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami FAQ: [Damage Step] Is the die-rolling effect of "Vilepawn Archfiend" etc applied during the Damage Step?
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Desrook Archfiend
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Imprisoned Queen Archfiend
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C] [ARCHFIENDS]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.